- Geneviève Dupont, together with Frédérique Clément and Laurent Combettes, are organising an on-line one-day symposium in Paris on March 18, 2021 on "Spatio-temporal encoding and decoding in cell signalling" (more information here).
- We are organizing a Solvay workshop on "Physics of living systems: from molecules, to cells, to whole organisms" on December 2-4, 2020 (on-line) (more infomation here + poster).
- Stefan Vet successfully defended his PhD thesis in July 2020. Congratulations Stefan!
- Rudy Pelicaen successfully defended his PhD thesis in July 2020. Congratulations Rudy!
- Didier Gonze, together with Karoline Faust and Leo Lahti, organized a Summer School on "Microbial Community Modeling" in September 2019 in Leuven (see details here).
- Marcelle Kaufman and Denis Thieffry edited a special issue in honor of René Thomas in JTB (2019): "Regulatory circuits: from living systems to hyper-chaos - A special issue dedicated to the memory of René Thomas": Journal of Theoretical Biology (special issue).
- Benjamin Wacquier successfully defended his PhD thesis in September 2018. Congratulations Benjamin!
- Albert Goldbeter published a new edition of his book "Au coeur des rythmes du vivant. La vie oscillatoire" (nouvelle édition revue et augmentée, 416 pages, Ed. Odile Jacob, Paris, 2018).
click here to enlarge the picture
click here to go to the editor (Odile Jacob)
- We organized a Solvay workshop on "Dynamics of biological systems: Modelling genetic, signalling and microbial networks" on May 2-4, 2018 (more infomation here).
- Ruqiang Zhang (Nanjing University) joined the lab in September 2017 as a visiting PhD student. Welcome Ruqiang!
- Didier Gonze, together with Karoline Faust and Leo Lahti, organized a Summer School on "Ecological Network Inference and Analysis" in September 2017 in Leuven (details here).
- Joëlle De Caluwé successfully defended her PhD thesis in May 2017. Congratulations Joëlle!
- Geneviève Dupont, together with Martin Falcke, Vivien Kirk and James Sneyd, published "Models of Calcium Signalling" (Springer, 2016)
click here to go to the editor (Springer)